Monday, April 25, 2011

You're Invited to Matt’s Big Birthday Pumpkin Bash this October 8th


In honor of Matt Roloff’s 50th Birthday,
Roloff Farms is having a one day celebration on
Saturday October 8th.
Everyone is invited to come to the Pumpkin Patch and help him mark this big milestone.

We’re calling it
“Matt’s Big Birthday Pumpkin Bash”.

In addition to all the on-going 2011 Pumpkin Season Festivities... Oct 8th 2011… will offer
Free parking, Yummy cake, and Cool Prizes given away throughout the day.
Matt will be out and about to catch up with as many of you as possible.
Watch for updates on what's happening because Matt’s Team keeps thinking up new things to do to make it his best birthday ever.

Check in here, or go to www.facebook.com/roloffworld

Mark Your Calendars
October 8, 2011 --- 10am - Dusk
See You There!


We are planning a live video stream too for those who
are not able to make it to the farm.
Stay tuned to learn the details!
Don’t Miss the Fun!

The Official 2011 Roloff Farms Pumpkin Season is Open
every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Starting Saturday October 1st - Sunday Oct 30th







11 comments:

  1. To bad I can not make it but will watch the live stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best to be there, marking my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family will be there to wish Matt a Happy 50th and get some pumpkins! :)♥ The Roloff farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that would be a great time, I will save my pennies and be there. That is my brothers birthdasy too

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi matt i hope we can visit your farm....but just sad we can only watch you in on tv.my kids were inspired about you and your family.we are in the philippines but i always see to it that we can watch your show.im subscribe to that channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on coming up there for the big event. I live in Texas, but fortunately I have relatives in Beaverton that I can stay with. Really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ho....50!! Pretty exciting Matt...we'll be there "with bells on" for your 50th...we'll see if we can't bring Central Oregon sunshine with us !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt doesn't look like he is 50 years old . He looks more in his 40's. Love the show, miss it too. I will be glad when it is back on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I hope to make it our daughter will be 15 on october 8 and we celebrated her birthday last year there and got to see Matt too. So congratulations on 50 years Matt and it will be A happy 15 for Jesse she hopes to see you then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will be there from south of Boston, MA. Glad I picked that weekend to come out. I miss the show and can't wait to tour the farm and meet the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so weird, I am watching on TLC right now ( 05/11/2013 @ 9pm ) Matt's 50th Birthday bash at the pumpkin farm......

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments. Please read our comment policy.
When commenting, please put a name in the Name/URL option. (the URL can remain blank) Using 'Anonymous' gets confusing. Thanks!