1. Jason Blackwood: “Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds” ~ Ralph Waldo Emmerson
2. Theresa Bolyard Newton Goodrich: “If common sense were more common, everyone would have it”
3. Whitney Lynne Watson: “Great minds have purpose others have wishes”
4. Suzanne Lonsdale Veter: “I'm still learning” ~ Michelangelo
5. Lori Hoyle Diaz: “Sometimes you’re the windshield. Sometimes you’re the bug”
6. Jim Balister: “Little minds talk about other people, bigger minds talk about events. But great minds talk about ideas”
7. Bonnie Jones: “It doesn't cost anything to be nice”
8. Sarah Bennett: “Fear not for I am with you says the Lord”
9. Amber Dawn Haag: “Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they're open”
10. Sarah Bennett: “Our lives are a puzzle and we are just a small piece. But God already knows the whole picture”
11. Pamela Bendall Rouleau: “A positive thinker sees the invisible...feels the intangible ...and achieves the impossible”
12. Joann Keller Murray: “The view is always better from the high road”
13. Stephanie Moreau: "The road to success is ALWAYS under construction"
14. Corrina Warner Kubas: “Even if you're on the right track you can still get run over if you just sit there!”
15.Mary Ann Liotta: "Imagination is more important than knowledge !" ~ Albert Einstein
16. Donald Bledsoe: "Expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected”
17. Kayla Megan Bagley and Danette A Shoop: “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have”
18. Victoria J Aplin: "Those who mind don't matter - those who matter don't mind"
19. Melissa Hellstrom Driscoll: ”Never criticize someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away from them when you say it and you have their shoes”
20. Joe Roberts: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ Mark Twain
21.Melissa Craig Derrick: "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." ~ Scott Hamilton
22. Shirley Sword: "Life is a work of art, designed by the one who lives it."
23. Gordon Skead: “The quickest way to become an old dog is not to learn any new tricks”
24. Corinne Root- Laurence: “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Herm Albright
25. Betty Veno Bennette: "Yesterday I stood on the edge of the abyss... Today, I am one step further." ~ Annonymous
26. Charlene J. Rush: “Live the kind of life that lets you sell your parrot to the town gossip without any worries!
27. Tom Summerville: “I've done so much with so little, for so long, that now I can do almost anything, with almost nothing”
28. Denise Pearson: “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway” ~ John Wayne
29. Angela Byrd: "A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what they are built for” ~ William Shedd
30. Janice Crawford: “When the going gets tough, the tough get going”
Matt Thanks all the people who posted a quote, he enjoyed reading them all. He wishes he could've included everyone in this list, but if you want to read all the great quotes go to Matt’s facebook post dated May 12 at 9:18pm.