Thursday, June 30, 2011

On The Road Again...

The Roloff clan have climbed back into an RV and are heading out. One of their destinations is the Little People of America National Convention. This year the convention is in California which is a very convenient location and the timing for the family couldn’t have been better. As I said in my last post, it has been in the works for many many months to get the Roloff’s back on television. The fans have been asking for it and what better place for them to be but California. Not sure how things will be packaged up for the return, but I will take my Roloff’s how ever they want to divvy them up. I am hoping for a bowl of popcorn and a straight fresh new 4 hour marathon run, but that probably won’t happen. I think many will agree that it is a great time to check in and see what the Roloff’s have been up to and where they are headed. I know it can be a bit of an ordeal for Matt & Amy with having to temporarily sideline some of their current projects, but the fans need their Roloff fix so they’ll just have to deal. (Excuse the attitude)

4 comments:

  1. Amen, come back for updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that they are having new episodes soon. Cannot wait!! Hope the summer goes well for you all..sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family and I love Matt,Amy and family,this has been hands down the best reality show ever. I don't normally even watch reality shows but th Roloffs are like family. I hope they come back in some way ,I'll sure watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite way to travel is in a motorhome. I hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments. Please read our comment policy.
When commenting, please put a name in the Name/URL option. (the URL can remain blank) Using 'Anonymous' gets confusing. Thanks!