Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Matt Called...


I talked to Matt earlier today. Like many of you, I have been keeping up with what he and his family are up to on their vacation through his RealMattRoloff fanpage and he hadn’t posted in a while, so what’s up with that Matt Roloff? Answer: Busy, very very busy.

There isn’t one minute of the day when nothing is happening. Most of the activities are centered around family and sports. Zach has been going from one competition to another and doing phenomenal. He won several gold metals in soccer, volleyball and football. Tomorrow he will be competing in basketball. Matt said he fb too soon about the basketball and got his date wrong so he will keep us posted on the outcome when he knows it. Good luck Zach!

Matt told me that going to the LPA conference feels like going to a big family reunion. Some of the people he has known for over 40 years. It’s the same for the kids. Who wouldn’t have a blast hanging out, connecting with old friends and making new ones? Matt said this trip has been especially fun so far. Not that he was complaining before, but so many of the past conferences were entangled with production and filming commitments for episodes of Little People Big World. Matt said it was nice that he, Amy and the kids had this conference just to themselves, but...

Thursday they will hop back into the RV and will say goodbye until next year. Because they are off to other adventures. Stay tuned...


3 comments:

  1. hi
    guys keep the good work up love the show and your family ill be the biggest fan of yours in the united kingdom never miss a show of yours on tv the whole family is great and what you do for little people is fantastic keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Matt and the family so much I cry when I think about it, I loved the show and it was always the thing that kept me happy and it was something to look forward too, now no show and it's sooo depressing!!! I want them back so bad!
    I'm glad their all doing good, just wish I could watch them play sports and their everyday life things. I love them so much! Matt is so smart and so funny, he's awesome! Amy is a hoot, she is so strong and brave, wish I was like her! The kids are all adorable cute! I wish I lived near them so I could visit and be their friend, maybe hang out and help them around the farm. How cool would that be! Hugs to all of them. Take care Roloff family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all
    Just wanted to say a big hello from all of my family over here in the UK, we love the show and tape it everyday, hated missing an episode, we love your families honesty and no nonsense approach to life, if only everyone had a little piece of Roloff in thier system what a wonderful world it would be.

    From the Mills Family
    :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments. Please read our comment policy.
When commenting, please put a name in the Name/URL option. (the URL can remain blank) Using 'Anonymous' gets confusing. Thanks!